Free E-Book!

Hey there, friends!  Many of you have expressed an interest in obtaining part of the Crochet 101 series as an e-book.  I have created a 32 page book containing instructions and photos for the first four stitches as well as the beginner project and am happy to offer it to my readers at no cost!

chick12

Crochet 101

Since this is a special favor to my friends/readers, all I ask in return is that you follow One Artsy Mama on Facebook, {if you don’t have Facebook, you can follow the blog via GFC, bloglovin’, or email instead} and that you consider sharing this page with your friends via Twitter or Facebook to spread the word!  To get your copy, simply fill out the following form, click submit, and you’ll see the link you need to follow to download it for yourself!  Enjoy!

29 comments on Free E-Book!

1. Marilyn Clark
    April 14, 2013 at 2:14 AM (2 years ago)

Amy I just downloaded your e-book. I have one question, though. Is it only good for an Ipad or other apple product? If so, I’m bummed ’cause I don’t own any apple products!

2. t j
    April 14, 2013 at 4:04 PM (2 years ago)

I’m with Marilyn… I only have a pc… no Apple anything! Don’t use cellphones…

3. Crystal
    April 14, 2013 at 8:52 PM (2 years ago)

Thanks for the ebook!!

4. megan
    April 15, 2013 at 4:18 AM (2 years ago)

Thanks for making this ebook, Amy!! I have always wanted to learn, but just don’t always have the time! now I’ll be able to pick this up, or visit your blog whenever I do have time! :)

5. ~Glory~
    April 15, 2013 at 6:10 PM (2 years ago)

Thanks for making this! I always wanted to do it and even started with my grandmother, but she moved…:-( Now I can give her a surprise! :-)

6. Karen
    May 6, 2013 at 1:16 AM (1 year ago)

I don’t do fb (I’m old) except to read what my kids post of the grandkids because I kept posting in the wrong places. I did sub to you via email. I want to learn how to crochet and I think I can do it. How do I get the ebook for my ipad? Thanks.

• Amy Latta
      May 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM (1 year ago)

Hi, Karen,
      If you fill out the form above and click submit, it will give you a link. Follow the link and then click download. That should get it on your iPad for you!

7. WendyW
    May 6, 2013 at 10:16 AM (1 year ago)

Thank you very much for this! I have been wanting to learn how to crochet for a while so hopefully this will get me through!

8. VeganGem
    May 8, 2013 at 6:19 AM (1 year ago)

Thank you. I have been doing needle work for a long time but it never hurts to learn some more. I will look for you on Face.

9. SarahGeorge
    May 8, 2013 at 7:44 AM (1 year ago)

Hi Amy Thank you so much for the e-book. Its great for beginners like me!

10. SarahGeorge
    May 8, 2013 at 7:45 AM (1 year ago)

Hi Amy! Thanks for the e-book! Its great for beginners like me.

11. scrappychica
    May 9, 2013 at 4:41 AM (1 year ago)

Awsome! I’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, this is going to be perfect. Thank you!

12. Ceecee
    July 6, 2013 at 2:03 AM (1 year ago)

Cannot see form. :(

• dancers4life
      July 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM (1 year ago)

Fixed it! Try again! :)

13. Mimi
    July 22, 2013 at 11:28 AM (1 year ago)

I would love to have ebook….have “liked” you on facebook and signed up for email, but can’t seem to figure this out. Alas, disappointment.

• dancers4life
      July 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM (1 year ago)

So sorry you had trouble, Mimi! The link to the e-book got broken in my transfer from blogger to WordPress, but I’ve fixed it now, so if you come back, hopefully you can see how to download it!

14. lesley
    July 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM (1 year ago)

is the ebook no longer available? it just keeps saying “loading”. thanks – i am new to crochet and am teaching myself right now so i can use all the help i can get! haha

• dancers4life
      July 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM (1 year ago)

It is still available, Lesley, and I’m so sorry for the glitch! In the switch from Blogger to WordPress, that link got broken. Fixed it, and it’s good to go!

15. Leah
    November 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM (11 months ago)

I have liked your page on Facebook for a while but just saw the link for this ebook. I have been wanting to learn for a while. When I click on the PDF after signing up, once it downloads, there are only gray squares and the words are hanging off the left side of the page. Is there a way to get a PDF copy? I will be traveling a lot next week and would love to print it and work on it in the car. Thanks so much for offering this for FREE!!

16. Joan
    January 13, 2014 at 4:00 PM (9 months ago)

Hi, I would enjoy the Free E-Book (PDF) but I keep getting this- Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing or you don’t have permission to view the document. Thank you.

• dancers4life
      January 13, 2014 at 4:34 PM (9 months ago)

Hmmm, I’m so sorry, Joan! I’m not sure what’s going on there, but I will check into it. What browser are you using?

• Joan
        January 14, 2014 at 12:45 AM (9 months ago)

The browser I use is Firefox. Thank you.

• Joan
        January 14, 2014 at 1:06 PM (9 months ago)

Thank you for the Free E-Book, I got it downloaded. I love the coffee cozy, it’s pretty.

• dancers4life
      April 29, 2014 at 2:53 PM (6 months ago)

My pleasure!!