GO NUTS DAY!

Who’s ready to GO NUTS with me?!

As you know, I’ve just tried Nutella for the first time!  In just a minute I’m going to share with you my reaction, then at the bottom of the post you’ll find a link party where I’d love for you to add your own Nutella-related posts.  Stick around and party with me…let’s go nuts for Nutella!

**************************************************************************
SAY!  I like Nutella, man!
I do!!  I like it, bloggy land!
And I would eat it in a boat.

And I would eat it with a goat…

And I will eat it in the rain.

And in the dark.

And on a train.

And in a car.

And in a tree.

It is so good, so good, you see!
So I will eat it in a box and I will eat it with a fox.

And I will eat it in a house.

And I will eat it with a mouse.

And I will eat it here and there.
Say! I will eat it ANYWHERE!

I do so love Nutella, man!
Thank you! Thank you, bloggy land!

{Text adapted from Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss}
In case you couldn’t tell, I’m nutty for Nutella!  Man, that stuff is goooooood!  One taste and I was hooked.  Totally.  So I’m all kinds of ready to see your recipes and try them out.  Although, I think that for now, my favorite Nutella recipe is as follows.
Nutella + Spoon
And the best part is, I DON’T HAVE TO SHARE IT!  Little Crafter hates chocolate {I have no logical explanation for this}, and hubby is lactose intolerant, soooo, it’s mine, ALL MINE!
Now, I’m anxious to hear YOUR Nutella story.  Love it?  Hate it? {What’s wrong with you?!}  How do you like to eat it?  Got a good recipe?  Share it here!

16 comments on GO NUTS DAY!

1. Jessi W
    June 27, 2012 at 4:06 AM (2 years ago)

So cute! I love your little herb pots in the background of the mouse picture :-) I’m glad you like Nutella. And don’t de-friend me or anything, but I don’t really like chocolate either…it’s just not my thing. Still there? Please?! Hey at least we still share the same Starbucks obsession!

2. the Sweetest Memory
    June 27, 2012 at 6:54 AM (2 years ago)

So Cute! Thanks for the challenge, mine really isn’t a recipe but it was super delicious. I am nuts for Nutella! (Now they need to send you a free jar!!)

Kari

3. Nicole {WonkyWonderful}
    June 27, 2012 at 7:14 AM (2 years ago)

Welcome to the dark side. I began my Nutella love affair 6 months ago … and you are right Nutella + Spoon is the best! BTW – I love the funny pics :)

4. Crazy Southern Woman
    June 27, 2012 at 2:51 PM (2 years ago)

It is absolutely fabulous! I love cooking with it too! Thanks for sharing!

5. Amanda Joy {Joy in the Jumble}
    June 27, 2012 at 3:19 PM (2 years ago)

My dad started bringing home Nutella from business trips in Germany. You couldn’t really find it as much 15-20 years ago. We love it! Now my kids love it too. We eat it with apple slices, wheat thins, pretzels, a spoon;) The salty sweet combo is so yummy!

6. Heather @ A Cupcake Love Affair
    June 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM (2 years ago)

Cutest post ever! I’m a serious Dr. Seuss fan and I love the way you did this!! I linked up my Nutella Cupcakes :)

7. Shannah @ Just Us Four
    June 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM (2 years ago)

Lol…this post seriously had me laughing out loud. I love Nutella so I can totally relate to eating it anywhere.

June 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM (2 years ago)

What a cute post…You are so creative and funny too…I love the sun shining in the rainy one…lol…

9. Chiwei @ One Dog Woof
    June 28, 2012 at 1:48 PM (2 years ago)

I took pictures the other day but haven’t had time to upload or post, but I share your love – Nutella + spoon, and to make it even better, + strawberries + wine + chick flick. mm, with pretzels, I’ll have to try that…

June 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM (2 years ago)

LOL – you are hilarious. Very creative post. I’m so happy for you that you get that whole Nutella to yourself. Lucky girl. Thanks for sharing,…well, not sharing, ha ha, at our party this week.

11. pinkoddy
    June 29, 2012 at 6:34 AM (2 years ago)

LOL you are nuts. My post only has a fleeting mention of Nutella but it’s an important one so hope it counts.

12. Marilyn Clark
    June 30, 2012 at 9:03 PM (2 years ago)

Nutella is awesome…no recipe needed…just a spoon! ;)

13. Suzanne's Pastimes
    July 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM (2 years ago)

Too funny! My daughter had me give this a try and it went downhill from there. I found myself addicted to the stuff and have to fight the urge to buy it each time I go shopping. I see several Nutella boards on pinterest and the recipes look amazing, but I am trying to behave and stay clear fro now.

14. Heather@ Creative Family Moments
    July 1, 2012 at 10:36 PM (2 years ago)

I found you from These Peas Taste Funny link-up and I can tell by this post alone that I’m going to love you. Hilarious and awesome!