Spring and Easter Crafts

It’s definitely spring here in Artsy Land, friends…just ask my nose!!  Aah-aah-CHOO!
But that also means it’s time for some fun crafting, right?
I’ve already shared some of the things we’ve made this year, but I thought I’d give you a few links to some of the things we made last Spring since many of you weren’t following along way back then!  I recently looked at an old post from April 20, 2011 and I had…are you ready for this…46 followers!  Now, less than a year later, I’m looking at more than 989!  Amazing!
Anyway, here are some of the ideas LC and I have enjoyed making together; click on any of them to see the original post and tutorial!
PAPER PLATE LAMB

NATURAL NEST {paper bag and sticks!}
EGG FRIENDS
HANDPRINT SHEEP
RESURRECTION CRAFT
MELTED CRAYON EGGS
HANDPRINT LILIES
TISSUE PAPER CROSS
Whatever you’re crafting this Spring, hope you’re having a wonderful time and enjoying the weather {if not the sneezes that come with it!}
Happy Crafting!

13 comments on Spring and Easter Crafts

1. Kali Drane
    March 26, 2012 at 12:38 PM (2 years ago)

These are great Amy! I will have to try some of these with my kiddos! Congrats on being able to look back on such awesome success! Definitely inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

2. Amanda Joy {Joy in the Jumble}
    March 26, 2012 at 1:08 PM (2 years ago)

I love the hand print lilies ever since I saw them last year… I may have to try them this year, since the footprint flowers I made for Mother;s Day were from when Abbie was a month old:)

March 26, 2012 at 6:02 PM (2 years ago)

I really like those handprint lilies too. And I’m afraid I’m with you on the sneezy front. Ah well, it’s worth it for the nice weather.

4. Carrie
    March 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM (2 years ago)

So fun, Amy!! We have done some similar but you definitely gave me some new ideas as well.

5. The mum of all trades
    March 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM (2 years ago)

some fantastic ideas here. I love spring crafts, so cheerful.

6. SweetPepperRose
    March 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM (2 years ago)

Hi Amy! new Linky follower! love all your little “hand” crafts, I have a little grand daughter that’ll be craftin’ with me soon :) Very nice resurrection craft thanks for sharing
    JoAnn

7. andie jaye
    April 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM (2 years ago)

the handprint lily is my fave! thanks for linking up!