Hey, friends! Hope you all had a fabulous 4th! Now, let’s get our party on with this week’s Shine on Fridays!
Take a look at some of my favorite projects shared at last week’s party!
1. Decoupaged Table: Ashley’s Dandelion Wishes
2. 4th of July Cake Pops: Pint-Sized Baker
3. Blue Bench Makeover: Ellen’s Creative Passage
4. Bead Board Menu Sign: Adventures of a DIY Mom
5. DIY Souvenir Washer Necklaces: The Benson Street
6. Chocolate Coconut Cake: Will Cook for Smiles
7. TP Roll Art for Kids: Mama to 5 Blessings
8. Homemade Alfredo: The First Year Blog
9. Peppermint Foot Scrub: Eyes on the Source
Now, onto the party!