Guess what, friends! It’s party time again!
Take a look at some of my favorite projects you all linked up last week!
1. Chair Cushion Tutorial: Handmade Frenzy
2. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies: Little Kitchen, Big Bites
3. Triple Twist Updo for Short Hair: Ma Nouvelle Mode
4. Reese’s Popcorn: The Grant Life
5. Custom Necklace: The Pin Junkie
6. Marbled Nails Tutorial: Glimpses of the Moon
7. A Jacket for Nate: La gang á Nat
8. Music Theme Butterfly Shutter: Plum Doodles
9. Brownie Graduation Hats: Makin’ it Mo’ Betta
Today, I’m excited to share with you a little more about my long-time co-hostess, Kara! Here she is to tell you a little about herself and her blog!
Hi everyone! My name is Kara and I blog over at Happy Go Lucky where I share easy and inexpensive DIY projects, crafts and recipes.
During the day I spend my time teaching reading to my lovely sixth grade students. It is often challenging but always entertaining. I’m not sure you would even believe half the stories I could share with you. I’m a Navy wife and mother to an amazing four year old son who keeps us laughing all the time. I love sunflowers, wearing flip flops and I’m totally addicted to Pinterest and Salted Caramel Mochas. I go to Home Depot and Michaels at least once a week. On a perfect day, I’ll stop at Starbucks and then go to Michael’s and Home Depot. It’s dangerous that they put all these awesome stores in one shopping center!
I hope you’ll stop on over to Happy Go Lucky and check things out!!