Glitter Project Results

Thanks to our contestants for those fabulous projects and to all of you for voting!  It’s time to announce our Top 5 Contestants…drumroll please….

The winning project for this round, who will be receiving a glitter goody package from our friends at CraftProjectIdeas.com, is…

Butterfly Mixed Media Art: Randi

Joining her in the Top 5 are:

Glitter Bookcase: Shannon

Pendants & Earrings: Ilona

Glittered Suncatcher: Brianna
HOME Letters: Erin

Unfortunately, it’s time to say farewell to the following contestants; please be sure to give them some love for all the great work they have done so far!

Glitter Party Shoes: Tara
4th of July Outfit: Callie
Paper Butterfly Rings: Onel

Glittery Tissue Poms: Sheila
Cupcake Tealight Holder: Consie

Be sure to let all of our contestants know how fabulous they have been for all three rounds of competition so far!  Don’t forget to come back to see the material for Round 4 at midnight!

Hugs & Glitter,

11 comments on Glitter Project Results

1. craftandrepeat
    June 4, 2013 at 8:39 PM (1 year ago)

I’ve been hitting refresh all afternoon waiting for this! Wow, thank you voters and judges! Congrats, Randi on winning another round! :)

2. Mel@Mellywood's Mansion
    June 4, 2013 at 11:01 PM (1 year ago)

:( all three I voted for didn’t make it but I still love those butterfly rings :) Congrats to the next round

• Onellyantie Chuah
      June 5, 2013 at 12:07 AM (1 year ago)

Though I didn’t make it, hearing this is such a great comfort! Thanks, Mel!

• Randi@SowderingAbout
      June 5, 2013 at 3:45 AM (1 year ago)

I love those rings!! Will you be writing a tutorial, my daughter might need them

• Onellyantie Chuah
      June 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM (1 year ago)

Thank you, Randi! Yes, the tutorial will be up on the blog tomorrow! :D

3. Randi@SowderingAbout
    June 4, 2013 at 11:02 PM (1 year ago)

Whoa! Thanks everyone for the votes and thanks Amy for the contest!!

My friend said “you’ll have more glitter than a Vegas stripper!” (I’m from Vegas which makes it even more funny lol)

4. Heather
    June 5, 2013 at 12:03 AM (1 year ago)

Woohoo! Go Randi!!! Get it girl Did you ever think you’d be in the top 5? I knew you would be…

5. Onellyantie Chuah
    June 5, 2013 at 12:05 AM (1 year ago)

Congratulations to the Top 5! Too bad I didn’t make it to the next round :( All the same, thank you Amy, judges and sponsors for setting up this contest! I’ve had so much fun competing with these creative ladies! Everyone did a great job! :D

6. SheilaG @ Plum Doodles
    June 5, 2013 at 3:14 AM (1 year ago)

Well, it was a blast while it lasted! :) Congrats to the winners, and thank you, Amy for all your hard work hosting this contest. ♥