Mod Podge Winner and Our Top 10!

The results are in!!  I hope you all enjoyed the fabulous Mod Podge Round projects as much as I did!  Just like last time, many of the contestants will be posting tutorials on their own blogs, which will be linked to the project titles here as soon as the permalinks are available, so keep checking back for those.
THANK YOU to everyone who voted; you decided our top 9 contestants…and here they are, in order of votes received!
Our Round 2 Winner, who will receive a bottle of her choice of Mod Podge from Studio Art Head, is…….

ADRIANNE from Happy Hour Projects
{Entry F: Glass Tile Tree Mosaic}
Congratulations, Adrianne!!
Also continuing to the next round {in order of votes received}:
MELANIE from Artzy Creations

BETH from Free Stylin’
{Entry G: Family Circle Kitchen Table}
ROBIN from Garage Sales R Us
{Entry E: Mod Podge Dresser Redo}
JAIME from Polkadots on Parade
{Entry H: Polkadot Snail Art}
The remaining projects were in the “bottom six” after the votes were in.  Our judging panel decided to save the following contestant to compete in the next round.
AMY from While Wearing Heels
{Entry C: ”Timeless Memories” Clock}
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOP 10 CONTESTANTS!
Unfortunately, that means we have to say good-bye to these awesome crafters, who also made projects we loved.  Boy was this a tough round!  Here they are, in alphabetical order.
JULIE/MICHELLE from Sister See, Sister Do
{Entry M: Paisley and Polka Dot End Table Refashion}
KELLY from Here Comes the Sun
{Entry L: DIY Photo Canvas}
MEREDITH from Wait Til Your Father Gets Home
{Entry I: Colored Mason Jars}
STEPH from Crafting in the Rain
{Entry J: Tissue Paper Trash Can}
TARYN from Design, Dining, and Diapers
{Entry B: Fabric & Mod Podge Shoe Redo}
We want to congratulate ALL our contestants on a job well done; we loved these projects and will be pinning and trying some of them ourselves!  Come back at midnight EST to see what our Top 10 will be crafting with this week.
Happy Crafting!

14 comments on Mod Podge Winner and Our Top 10!

1. Hi! I'm Shannon
    May 29, 2012 at 5:59 PM (3 years ago)

Congrats to ALL the contestants and luck to ALL in the next round =)

2. Four Marrs and One Venus
    May 29, 2012 at 6:20 PM (3 years ago)

Mod Podge Queens I tell you what! Congrats to everyone- those projects were amazing!!

3. Sister See Sister Do
    May 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM (3 years ago)

High fives to all the contestants who made it through! Some well deserved congrats! I am truly amazed at what has been done with MODGE PODGE, of all things!! Thanks so much, Amy for letting us participate! Love to you!!! Julie

4. Jaime
    May 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM (3 years ago)

I squeaked through! Thanks for voting everyone!

5. Steph @ Crafting in the Rain
    May 29, 2012 at 6:43 PM (3 years ago)

Seriously great job everyone–can’t wait to see what you all come up with for next week (and I get to enjoy without stressing ;)

6. Carmella
    May 29, 2012 at 7:21 PM (3 years ago)

Yay!!! I am so excited! They were all such awesome projects, I can’t believe I made it through!

7. Repeat Crafter Me
    May 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM (3 years ago)

Woohoo! I am so excited to be in the top 10! Thank you! And congrats to all the contestants. All of these projects were amazing and I am honored to be in this contest with such unbelievable talent! -Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

8. -Sarah- My Simple Obsession
    May 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM (3 years ago)

Oh, how exciting! To be surrounded by such amazing talent! I’m really looking forward to everyone’s tutorials! Congratulations to everyone moving on! I can’t wait to see what we all come up with! :)

9. Beth @ Free Stylin'
    May 30, 2012 at 12:16 AM (3 years ago)

Wow…there were such awesome projects in Round Two. Great job, everyone!!

10. Anonymous
    May 30, 2012 at 2:33 AM (3 years ago)

Congrates to everyone and mostly to my art teacher mrz art. She has tried her hardess to keep on going in this competition. And keeping up with alll her student !!!! High five mrs art !!!! Keep up the great art work u have done

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2012 at 2:34 AM (3 years ago)

Aka Melanie