Fall Craft Challenge #4: Pumpkins!

Welcome to Week 4 of the Falling for Crafts Challenge here at One Artsy Mama!
One Artsy Mama
So far, we’ve decorated our tables, mantles, and doors, and shared some yummy snacks and recipes.  Are you ready for a new challenge?
This week’s theme is….pumpkins.
They’re one of my favorite things about fall, and this week it’s up to you to do something {anything!} with pumpkins!  It can be a craft, a recipe, home decor, a kids’ craft…if it has a real or a fake pumpkin involved, it counts!
You can:

{monogram pumpkin made by me, painted one made by LC!}
paint it…
cover it
stack it
carve it…
{these are sorbet filled oranges!}
…bake it
{Happier than a Pig in Mud linked this pumpkin pound cake up to our Snack Challenge two weeks ago.
Amanda from Joy in the Jumble made these Pumpkin Cutout Chips.}
 and if you want you can even wear it!
{made from pumpkin seeds}
Anything goes!  You can also make a pumpkin out of any materials you want; I saw all kinds of ideas on Pinterest!
Ready to play?
Create your pumpkin masterpiece and link it up here.  Please follow One Artsy Mama and also add my Fall Challenge button to your post or somewhere on your blog.
If you don’t have a blog and want to play along, just send me pictures via email or Facebook.
I can’t wait to see what you create!

38 comments on Fall Craft Challenge #4: Pumpkins!

1. Sarah
    September 30, 2011 at 3:12 PM (3 years ago)

We just got our first batch of pumpkins from the patch, can’t wait to decorate. I would have never even thought of some of those neat ideas!
    Sarah @ made in usa challenge

2. Kathe
    September 30, 2011 at 7:06 PM (3 years ago)

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, leaving a sweet comment and inviting me to the party!

3. Cranberry Morning
    September 30, 2011 at 8:51 PM (3 years ago)

Thanks for inviting me to link up my pumpkin cheesecake (gluten-free) to your party! If I weren’t running out the door to the rehearsal dinner for our son’s wedding, I’d get the link to your blog up. Next time, I promise!

4. Julie
    September 30, 2011 at 9:08 PM (3 years ago)

Thanks for inviting me over. What a fun blog!

The Farm Girl

5. D @ The Shady Porch
    September 30, 2011 at 10:36 PM (3 years ago)

Amy, thanks for inviting me to link up to your party! I was happy to! I love your blog and am your newest follower now. Have a super weekend!
    Danette

6. Donene
    October 1, 2011 at 12:35 AM (3 years ago)

I loved the pumpkin pots! So cute, thanks for stopping by and your nice comments!

7. Andrea @Oasis Accents
    October 1, 2011 at 12:49 AM (3 years ago)

Hi Amy, Thanks for the invite =) Ombre Glitter Pumpkins are now linked up.

8. Shauna K
    October 1, 2011 at 1:05 AM (3 years ago)

thanks for the invite!! :) all linked up- what fun ideas!

9. Jessica @ Nuchey's Mommy
    October 1, 2011 at 1:08 AM (3 years ago)

Just linked up! :) Thanks for the invite, just joined your friend connect ~ always enjoy making new friends :)

10. Jann Olson
    October 1, 2011 at 2:18 AM (3 years ago)

Hi Amy,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the invite. What a fun Fall challenge. Can’t wait to visit other links!

11. Foodness Gracious
    October 1, 2011 at 3:32 AM (3 years ago)

Thanks for the invite, I love all things pumpkin and I’m happy to share my recipe,
    Take care…..

12. vintagemom
    October 1, 2011 at 2:48 PM (3 years ago)

Thanks for the invitation! Love seeing what everyone else is doing for fall :)

Lisa @ Allergy Free Vintage Cookery

13. Mindie Hilton
    October 1, 2011 at 2:55 PM (3 years ago)

Thanks for the invite, I linked up. I am going to grab the button, I have more to link up but the family is waiting for me to make breakfast. :)

14. Walking by Faith
    October 1, 2011 at 3:01 PM (3 years ago)

Thanks for the invite! I linked up recipes for both pumpkin cheesecake cups and pumpkin granola. :) Have a great weekend!

Kim@ Little Rays of Sunshine

15. Natasha in Oz
    October 2, 2011 at 2:00 AM (3 years ago)

I can’t wait to see all of these pumpkin ideas! I have a few of the images you found pinned onto Pinterest boards too.

I have posted about a few of my favourite pins on my blog today and if you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by! I would be honoured if you could also link up your post to my new Pinning and Singing Linky Party as this post is just fabulous! I have also created a Pinning Bloggers Master List at my blog that you might be interested in joining.

Best wishes and happy pinning!
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

16. Mindie Hilton
    October 2, 2011 at 2:37 PM (3 years ago)

Yeah, I made it back and linked up 3 more pumpkin related projects. Hope you love them. Thanks for the linky.

17. odetoinspiration
    October 2, 2011 at 3:18 PM (3 years ago)

Thanks for inviting me!! I linked two of my pumpkin creations:D

18. Denise
    October 2, 2011 at 7:40 PM (3 years ago)

This is my second attempt at leaving a comment. I’m having trouble today. I like the covered pumpkin and may do this myself this year so I am glad you posted it. I found you on Tips from the Heart for the Home and I am now following you. I hope you will take a moment to stop by my blog and check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry). I’m not just trying to gain followers with hopping, I’m trying to spread the word about a product I love. Here’s my url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I also have a facebook page which is http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose I hope you can stop by there as well. It’s the fastest way to hear about specials. Let me know if you have a facebook page too so I can return the favor.

19. Jamie
    October 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM (3 years ago)

Hi I’m visiting from Cure for the Common Monday.

I love this pumpkin stuff – what a great idea for a link party!! :o )

Please feel free to link up to my Make Yourself Monday Blog Hop!

Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

20. Happier Than a Pig in Mud
    October 4, 2011 at 11:03 AM (3 years ago)

Such cute ideas! I can’t wait to go through the list when I get home from work today! Thanks for hosting:@)

21. Kristina
    October 4, 2011 at 6:08 PM (3 years ago)

That lace-covered pumpkin is lovely! Very unique.

22. Megan Camilla
    October 5, 2011 at 2:38 AM (3 years ago)

Hello, my name is Megan with thestokerkitchen.blogspot.com. I’m co-hosting a Sweet Swap and I would love it if you or any of your followers or linkers would come over and link up with our 3 month long linking party. Just jump over to my blog and you’ll see the button on the left sidebar. :)

23. MessyMissy
    October 5, 2011 at 2:19 PM (3 years ago)

Thanks so much for the invite!! I am overwhelmed with by all inspiration in this party!! I have Google Friended you and added your button. :-)

24. Natasha in Oz
    October 6, 2011 at 4:08 AM (3 years ago)

Me again! Thanks so very much for linking up to my Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I am so thrilled that you joined in. I hope you will be able to link up again this weekend!

Best wishes and happy pinning!
    Natasha

25. Handy Man, Crafty Woman
    October 6, 2011 at 2:16 PM (3 years ago)

WOW! Great idea and some GREAT links! Thanks for linking to Wicked Awesome Wednesday.

26. Creative Cupcake Recipes
    October 7, 2011 at 11:01 AM (3 years ago)

My home is decorated in black and white, and I am always looking for something unique in these colors. Your covered pumpkin is perfect. I love your site.

27. andie jaye
    October 9, 2011 at 5:49 AM (3 years ago)

i love the lace one! thanks again for linking up!

28. birthday stuff
    August 27, 2012 at 9:25 AM (2 years ago)

This pumpkins are real art! Very nice and good idea!